Thursday, February 7, 2008

Funny Clips!

Just saw some really damn damn damn funny things in youtube, laugh silently alone at 2.xxam, AM! Don't know my family got shocked in this very middle of night or not, hehe~

Just wana share~

Talkin Cat 1:
U know, i think it's juz like my nieces talkin, walauA! Sounds sooooo alike!


Talkin Cat 2:
Actually the words it spoke are like below:
Oh my dog...
Oh long John...
Oh long Johnson...
Oh Don Piano...
Why I eyes ya...

All the live long day...
I think it's just someone purposely match some words, but still so funny!


Combined Video:
I like the part of "Animal Superdancers", it's the part that kesme laugh silently until cannot breath at all! Almost die in suffocation because I covered my mouth so hard with my 2 palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment