Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rather Have "No"

Hardly get online chances, no chinese typing, no feelings(although it is me). The worst thing is not all the no's, but the "must" thing, for example, i MUST get my driving licence.

Honestly, i hate driving. I dun like cars, i dun like "Fast and Furious", i dun like bloody tomato head after accident, and the mashed brains that looks like the potato sold in KFC.

I juz dun like to control machine that i cant see through everywhere, i will automatically turn my head around to see if there is a car behind. Totally duno how to use back mirrors.

If cars are machines that can drive pass everything in front with no damage power, i would be the first one to sign up for the course!

Haiz, life is sooo boring, living is sooo boring, and dying is sooo easy...

I admit that some say that it's lucky for us to be born. Personally, i think i'll be the most lucky one if i'm now still an egg.

I'd rather have NO birthday than YES, that's why i always said that god and angels are fools, they ask people not to follow Satan, but to follow them. Wow, it's the same with Satan who ask people to follow him than to follow the good side. For me, both sides are the same, using the same technique~

Afterall, it depends on us, to follow Satan? Or to follow Jesus? Or...juz follow ourselves? I choose the last one.

For some people, their whole life is about love. Love love love, and still, love...

How interesting, yet boring for some people too, if u know what i mean. But i bet u dunno...

Because until now, noone is able to figure out what's inside ny head, and dun ask me what am i thinking because if i want to let u know, u won't even have to ask now. So, for those who asked me many many many times, juz give up ok? I'm not that valuable also, dun be ridiculous.

Hmmm, enough for giving vent to life, it's time to return the labtop, pause here...

No comments:

Post a Comment