Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged by Samantha

Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it total of 20 questions.Then tag to 11 people in your list. List them out at the end of the post.Link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 11 people.Let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.

1. Rainy days or sunny days? why?
-Rainy days. Cuz my PJ's room is damn hot n my "toad's skin" starts crawling to my neck these days as i hav stupid sensitive skin tht allergic to sweat n seafood. Damn itchy! Another reason i like rainy days is cuz cool weather is absolutely the partner of hot coffee~

2. Which colour do you prefer?
-Black n White. Simple yet extreme, nothing confusing. Mistic violet. No reason, juz dun like to expose.

3.Who would you marry?
-(=_="') Really duno...I always said tht i will not get married cuz i prefer CASH!!! Money is my wife~

4. What present would you prefer the best?
-Hmmm...Usually I dun celebrate b'day but FOOD is my all time favourite~

5. What are you most afraid of losing.
-Voise. Without voice i cant reduce my stress myself. Losing ppl of cos is a bad thing but consider tht it's a nature to follow, i accept.

6. What is the sentence that you wanna say if you are given the chance to speak for the last time.
-"Thank You..."

7. The dumbest thing you had done in your life.
-Shared my secret to my best frens. Thx to them tht they handled it well but i still think it's not a really good idea to do so, but it's too late now, juz let it be. Wana know ah?100 years later lar~

8.What is the most embarrassment you found in yourself.
-Well, i'm not proud of myself for some reasons tht i definitely wont share with others but as long as i didnt hurt ppl, i think there's nothing i should be embarrassed for.

9. Till now, what is the moment you regret the most?
-The moment i was born. I'm not kidding! Yeah life is beautiful but if i dun even hav life, i wont see the sorrow too. Sometimes, knowing tht u're alive juz annoying! But now i'm already this big n having a great time, nvm lar~

10. Which type of person you hate most?
-Act cute gal lor! Like those japan comics like the most, sound vry "kawaii" n pity n always push their gigantic sluttery "Bon Bon" to front. Ei? IT's gal meh? i thought is a BITCHY WHORE oh...

11. What is your ambition?
-I once having a dream to become an artist when i was a kid, drawing artist. Then after having some connections with instruments, i wana be a musician. Now tht i know i dun hav the talent, screw them~ As long as it can help me make a lot of money, it is my ambition!

12. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
-Yes! I wana be like an cruel assassin with no feelings can possess me!

13. If you can have a dream to wish to come true, what would it be?
-I wana hav powers to channel ppl's feelings, to get premonition, to freeze time(oops, watch too much "Charmed"~), and to defeat God becos i hate him/her/watever~

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-To hav a sense of feeling is the most precious thing i owned.

15. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
-Temari Uzumaki from Naruto, the gal who use a big big big fan as a weapon. I like her becos the characteristic of the gal is so mature n the way she attacks using her weapon, SO ELEGANT!

16. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
-I'll go to KFC to hav my last breakfast as i havnt try KFC's breakfast series yet.

17. Who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
-So many ppl i wana meet, duno ler~

18. What would you do if you can turn the clock backwards and go back in time?
-Even if i can, i wont, becos changing the past means changing the present, i love my frens n i dun wana lose them.

19. What was your dream during childhood?
-Erm...probably is to be a member of Power Ranger's team. Hehehe, kids ar cute~

20. What would you like to thank God for?
-I wana thank God for making me not too stupid cuz compared with the mistakes him/her/watever made, hoh! How innocent i am!

**whoo, it's a task for me to finish an english post, but i did it~

Grrrrgh, so few blogging frens to tag, tag those who had been tagged lah...
I tag :
1.Ann Qi
2.Ai Quan
3.Shan Mei
4.Jonnie
5.Michelle
6.Chin Yi
7.Chris
8.Shirleen
9.Eugenia
10.Kwan Yi
11.Li Ning

No comments:

Post a Comment